Lemon Dill Yogurt Sauce
Lemon Dill Yogurt Sauce is made thick and creamy with Greek yogurt and seasoned with fresh herbs. Have this tangy staple ready to smother on chicken or dip with pita in just 10 minutes!
Servings 1 cup
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon grated garlic about 1 small clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest about ½ a lemon
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice about ½ a lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Make sure to use plain greek yogurt, not flavored or vanilla.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 654mg | Potassium: 292mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 1mg