Bourbon Peach Smash
Servings 1 drink
- 2 lemon wedges (⅓ of a lemon)
- 5 mint leaves plus extra for garnish
- ½ a ripe peach, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) kentucky bourbon
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) peach schnapps
- ½ ounce (1 tablespoon) pure maple syrup
- ginger beer
- crushed ice
Add lemon wedges, mint leaves, and peach to a cocktail shaker or glass.
Muddle until mostly smashed, about 10 to 20 times.
Pour in bourbon, peach schnapps, maple syrup, and ice. Top with the lid of the shaker and make sure it is secure.
Shake vigorously to combine all the flavors.
Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Top with ginger beer. Garnish with additional fresh mint and peach slices.
- You can also use vodka or rum instead of bourbon.
- If you don't like ginger beer, you can top the drink with sparkling water or club soda instead. However, it won't have as strong of flavor.
- This recipe makes 1 drink. Adjust the amount of servings to make for more than 1 person.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 451mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 504IU | Vitamin C: 119mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg